Arsenator – Digital Arsenic Test Kit
- The ORLAB’s Arsenator enables accurate and safe field measurements of arsenic, helping to protect rural communities from arsenic poisoning.
- Ensure safe drinking water in rural communities
- The Arsenator is supplied in a comprehensive field kit, confirming the safety of drinking water supplies in 20 minutes.
- Sensitivity down to 2 parts per billion (ppb)
- Unlike some other parameters, Arsenic has a low guideline level of detection, with WHO guidelines at 10 ppb.
- 3-stage filter system
- The three-stage filter system has multiple benefits; increasing sensitivity of the test and removing the interference from Sulfide which can lead to inaccurate results.
|Range||2 – 100 ppb (μg/L As)|
|Reaction time||20 minutes|
|Size (W x L x H) & Weight||390 x 330 x 95 mm, 1.75g|
|Power Supply||PP3 9V battery|