Micro Dissolved Oxygen Electrode
Our micro dissolved oxygen electrode can be used to measure dissolved oxygen of tissues, whole cells, cell fractions, and various types of respiration studies. It can also be used to measure dissolved oxygen in biological and environmental samples. The micro DO electrode has a 2mm tip and a 6mm body diameter.
The micro dissolved oxygen electrode is now available as a complete system which measures, plots and graphs all-in-one. Complete system includes micro dissolved oxygen probe, amplifier, dissolved oxygen monitor and software which logs and plots directly to your PC.Advantages:
- Measure pO2 in your smallest samples Measure samples in -
- 96 well plates
- micro test tubes serum cups
- capillary tubes
- NMR tubes-microcentrifuge tubes
- Measure samples as small as 20 microliters which is less than 1/4 the size of an average drop of liquid.
- Use with any pH meter The micro pO2 electrode utilizes a self contained amplifier circuit which makes it useable with any standard pH/mV meter for dissolved oxygen measurements. The pO2 electrode can be plugged directly into any pH meter and is available with all standard pH meter connectors including BNC, U.S. standard, Radiometer(R), and Metrohm (R).
- Use with chart recorder Output voltage of 0 to 2 volts DC allows connection to any standard chart recorder for continuous monitoring of pO2 level.
- Porlarographic Principle The pO2 electrode works on polarographic principle where oxygen is reduced at a tiny cathode sensor which is covered with a semipermeable membrane.
- Extremely small sensor size Tip diameter of the micro pO2 electrode is only 2 mm.
- Low immersion depth Immersion depth for the micro p02 electrode is less than 1 mm.
- Calibrate in convenient unitsThe micro pO2 probe can be calibrated in mm Hg pO2 partial pressure, % oxygen, or ppm dissolved oxygen.
- Broad pO2 concentration range The micro pO2 has a range from 0 to 100% oxygen or 0 to 760 mm Hg pO2 partial pressure.
- Low O2 detection limit The micro pO2 has a detection limit of 1 mm Hg pO2 partial pressure.
- Broad temperature range Temperature range is 0 to 60 oC.