- Extended Auto Ranging Up to 10,000 NTU: Instrument senses turbidity level of sample and automatically adjusts to the appropriate measurement range.
- Auto Alert Calibration Prompt: Automatically prompts the operator to initiate simple menu-driven calibration.
- Simple Calibration Procedures: Calibration initiated with the push of a button ensures accurate readings
- Ratio (Color Correction): Automatic Compensation for background color.
- RS-232 Output: Date, time and NTU reading can be captured with a serial printer or data recorder.
- Reusable ProCal Calibration Standards: Quick and easy calibration across all ranges without the need to mix Formazin.
|Instrument Conformance||Conforms to specifications set forth in ISO 7027: Water Quality –Determination of Turbidity|
|Light Source:||Infrared LED|
|Measurement Options and Ranges|
|NTU||0 – 10,000|
|FNU||0 – 10,000|
|EBC||0 - 2,450|
|FAU||0 – 10,000|
|0 – 1000 NTU||± 2% of reading + 0.01 NTU|
|1000 – 4000 NTU||± 5% of Reading|
|4000 – 10,000 NTU||± 10% of Reading|
|Repeatability||± 1% of reading or ± 0.01 NTU whichever is greater|
|Resolution||0.0001 NTU below 10 NTU|
|Response Time||Less than 6 seconds|
|Serial Input/Output||RS-232 Directional|
|Display||Backlit Multi-Line LCD|
|Power Supply||15 V DC Wall Mount|