PPB Level DO Analyser
Complete portable system mounted on small, aluminum panel:
- Transmitter AMI INSPECTOR Oxygen in a rugged aluminum enclosure (IP 66).
- Swansensor Oxytrace G with three electrode setup (cathode, anode and guard) and integrated NT5k temperature sensor.
- Flow cell QV-Flow PMMA OTG made of acrylic glass with needle valve and digital sample flow meter.
- Rechargeable battery for stand-alone operation.
- Factory tested, ready for installation and operation.
- Measuring range:
0.01 ppb to 20ppm O2 (at 25°C) or
0 – 200% saturation
- Big LC display for the reading of measuring value, sample temperature, sample flow, operating status and battery charge condition.
- Easy user menus in English, German, French and Spanish. Simple programming of all parameters by keypad.
- Electronic record of major process events and calibration data.
- Data logger for 1’500 data records stored at a selectable interval.
- Communication interface (RS232) with cable for logger download to PC.
- Two current outputs (0/4 - 20 mA) for measured signals.
|Electronics case:||Cast aluminum|
|Protection degree:||IP 66 / NEMA 4X|
|Display:||LCD, 75 x 45 mm|
|Electrical connectors:||screw clamps|
|Dimensions:||180 x 140 x 70 mm|
|Ambient temperature:||-10 to +50°C|
|Humidity:||10 - 90% rel., non condensing|
|Power supply - Battery||Use original, supplied wall mount power adapter only.|
|Voltage:||90 - 264 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||max. 20 VA|
|Charging time:||~ 6h|
|Battery type:||Li-Ion During charging protect from heat impact and keep splash-proof (not IP66). Operating time|
|Stand-alone (Battery):||> 24h|
|Controlled shut-down when battery is empty, remaining time is displayed.|
|Operation||Easy operation based on separate menus for “Messages”, “Diagnostics”, “Maintenance”, “Operation” and “Installation”. User menus in English, German, French and Spanish.|