TECTA-B4 Automated Microbial Detection Systems
- Rapid alerting with no fixed incubation delay
- High reliability with minimal handling of samples
- No sample preparation or visual interpretation of results required
- Initiate a test anytime, with automatic reporting of results that are sent directly via email notification to any device immediately upon detection
- Simple operation that does not require specialized personnel
- High dynamic range eliminates need for multiple dilutions
- Direct testing of turbid samples
- Industry-standard enzyme indicators of target bacteria
- Self-contained desktop packaging with touch-screen control
|Principle of Operation||Patented Polymer Partition™ test technology senses fluorescent indicator of enzyme activity of target organism, excludes water sample from optical path for high turbidity resistance.|
|Available Tests||Up to 4 simultaneous tests for E. coli, Total Coliform and Fecal Coliform presence/absence with count estimation for level of severity indication on positive results.|
|Sample Handling||Manual sample acquisition with Direct-to-Test™ capability eliminates sample handling and mixing of reagents.|
|Range||Dynamic range of <1 to >106CFU in 100 ml without requirement for sample dilution.|
|Operating Modes||Fully automatic interpretation and alarms, with optional remote alarms by email, or SMS message (dataconnection required).
Automatic system confirmation and calibration.
Run Mode – Incubation and interpretation in 2 - 18 hours.
Read Mode – Interpretation of pre-incubated samples in 60 seconds
|Typical Detection Times||
|User Interface||7-inch (17.7 cm) front touch-screen display controls all functions. USB port for keyboard (optional).|
|Power Supply||120 VAC / 220 VAC versions available (must specify).|
|Wieght||Apporximatily 21 kg / 46.3 kg.|
Scope Of Supply: