Ultrasonic Flow Meter
For the measurement, two ultrasonic pulses are sent through the medium, one in the flow direction, and the other against it. The transducers work alternatively as emitter and receiver.
The transit time of the ultrasound signal propagating in the flow direction is shorter than the transit time of the signal propagating against the flow direction. This transit time difference is measured and allows the determination of the average flow velocity on the propagation path of the ultrasound signals. A velocity profile correlation is performed to obtain the average flow velocity across the cross-section of the pipe, which is proportional to the volume flow.
In this technology the key aspects for precision performance is its transmission and reception technology. Transit time provides an innovative direct ultrasonic transmission technique that ensures reliable and accurate signal detection for a wide range of purposes,Wall Mount
- Measuring Principle: Transit-Time Ultrasonic Technology.
- Can be used with non-intrusive(Clamp-on) & Instrusive (Insertion & Full Bore) type Transducers.
- High Precision & Reliability with Minimal Maintenance
- Large pipe diameters up to 6000mm(240")
- Provide all benefits of ultrasonic technology combined with the performance of traditional flow meters
- High reliability & precision
- Low maintenance
- Diverse interfaces
- Low power consumption
- Easy/low cost installation.
- No interruption in operation (no need to cut the pipe).
- No contact with media,
- No pressure drop or energy loss.
- No periodic cleaning & No moving parts to wear or foul.
- No interruption to the flow
|Wall Mount ORFLO-70H||Full functionality using all types of sensors and the widest selection of output and input interfaces|
|Pipes Measured :||Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Asbestos, PVC, Cement, Concrete or any pipe with known sound velocity property|
|Pipe Sizes :||15 to 6000 mm|
|Fluid :||Water, sea water and other clean liquids without high level of suspended particles|
|Suspended Solids :||<10,000ppm|
|Flow Velocity :||+ 30 m/s|
|Accuracy :||+ 1.0% of Reading|
|Repeatability :||±0.2% to 0.5%|
|Ambient Temp. :||-20 to +70degC|
|Ambient Humidity :||85% RH Max.|
|IP Rating :||IP 65|
|Power :||AC 110 ~ 250V |
|Output||Output 4-20mA Pulse Batch Control Relay RS-232|
|External Inputs||2 x RTD|
3 X 4-20mA
|Data Logger :||SD Memory Card Module(optional)|
|Dimension :||251 x 92 x 80mm|
|Weight :||5.5 kgs|
|Pipe Ranges :||S 15-100 mm; M 50-700 mm; L 300-6000 mm|
|Operating Temperature :||-20 to 120 degC|
|IP Rating :||IP 68|
|Cable Length :||5 m by standard (optionally, can be up to 400 m)|