BM-T+ Multi-purpose Respirometer - Surcis
- Compact analyzer, with very low maintenance and user friendly operation
- Direct oxygen measurements from a maintenance-free oxygen sensor
- No oxygenation restriction during test performance
- Full control and results by means a powerful software already loaded in the PC of the system
- Respirometer Automatic software update versions from internet
- Capacity for test conditions setting and modify them throughout the test performance.
- Automatic measurements: OUR, SOUR, bCOD, rbCOD, sbCOD, U (COD utilization rate) and q (specific U)
- Last, minimum, maximum and moving average results throughout any moment of the test
- Several results at any time during the test and possibility to see them simultaneously on tabular or graphic modes
- Option to open several stored tests and compare their results
- Respirometer Automatic temperature control by means an external peltier-heating device.
- Package of measurements at any moment during test performance
- Capacity for different respirograms and simultaneous overlying
- BM respirometers measure data that can be directly input into modeling – simulating software
- Option for a special reactor assembly for moving beds bio-films (MBBR)
- Optional suitcases for easy transportation
|Optimized batch with closed recirculation.
|Maintenance free oxygen sensor. It is not necessary to replace neither membrane nor electrolyte
|Dissolved oxygen (OD) and Temperature. OUR & SOUR, Rs & Rsp, CO (Consumed Oxygen) and bCOD determinations. Calculation of U (Substrate utilization rate) and q (Specific U) Measurements visualization on tabular and graphical modes throughout the time. Overview of the results package at any time. Data acquisition interval setting. During the test, we get the last, minimum, maximum and average values.
|Automatic generation of a security file just when the test is starting. Possibility to save any test under the own software format and/or Excel.
|Static, Cyclic and Dynamic controlled by a specific software loaded in the PC of the system. Automatic respirograms generation throughout the test. Pre-set test conditions (T, DO, sample volume,…) and possibility to change them during its performance.
|From a small air compressor and a ceramic diffuser. The air flow can be controlled by means the software for different percentages of air supply for a non limited time.
|Automatic generation of graphic respiromgrams with the possibility to overlay them for comparison. Zoom application for total or partial periods. Option for simultaneous visualization of several data displays under tabular and/or graphic modes.
|During the test and to its finalization there is the option to get selective partial measurements from the values table or from any period that we can select in the respirogram.
|Only for R mode the measuring system is calibrated by means the reaction of a chemical standard in distilled water, where the total oxygen demand is already known.
|Option for a special reactor for biomass carriers to get all respirometry applications for any MBBR process type.
|Option for a special reactor assembly for moving beds bio-films (MBBR) Option for ORP: Option to measure the ORP (Redox) – Consult to Surcis –
|10 to 50º C, by means a peltier & heating external system (MD-40), connected to the surrounding shirt in the reactor glass.
|RS232 (for bench computer) or USB (for Laptop)
|LCD in sensor controller, LEEDS in front panel and PC screen.
|Optional padded suitcases for easy console and peltier & heating device transportation.
|230 ACV or 115 ACV (under demand) 50/60 Hz - 300 W
|34 x 33 x 46 (wide x deep x high) / 12.5 kg