TECTA-B4 Automated Microbial Detection Systems
- Rapid alerting with no fixed incubation delay
- High reliability with minimal handling of samples
- No sample preparation or visual interpretation of results required
- Initiate a test anytime, with automatic reporting of results that are sent directly via email notification to any device immediately upon detection
- Simple operation that does not require specialized personnel
- High dynamic range eliminates need for multiple dilutions
- Direct testing of turbid samples
- Industry-standard enzyme indicators of target bacteria
- Self-contained desktop packaging with touch-screen control
|Principle of Operation
|Patented Polymer Partition™ test technology senses fluorescent indicator of enzyme activity of target organism, excludes water sample from optical path for high turbidity resistance.
|Up to 4 simultaneous tests for E. coli, Total Coliform and Fecal Coliform presence/absence with count estimation for level of severity indication on positive results.
|Manual sample acquisition with Direct-to-Test™ capability eliminates sample handling and mixing of reagents.
|Dynamic range of <1 to >106CFU in 100 ml without requirement for sample dilution.
|Fully automatic interpretation and alarms, with optional remote alarms by email, or SMS message (dataconnection required).
Automatic system confirmation and calibration.
Run Mode – Incubation and interpretation in 2 - 18 hours.
Read Mode – Interpretation of pre-incubated samples in 60 seconds
|Typical Detection Times
|7-inch (17.7 cm) front touch-screen display controls all functions. USB port for keyboard (optional).
|120 VAC / 220 VAC versions available (must specify).
|Apporximatily 21 kg / 46.3 kg.
Scope Of Supply: